MIDDLETOWN, NJ – T&M Associates, a leading national consulting, environmental, engineering and construction management company, announced several staff promotions and the addition of five new company shareholders to bolster the continued growth of the company.
T&M’s Board of Directors has appointed the following employees to participate in the company’s shareholder program:
- Edward Herrman, PE, CME – group manager with the municipal services department in Middletown, NJ
- Christopher Jensen, PE – group manager with the site development department in Philadelphia, PA
- Shannon Markham, PE – regional client service manager with the water resources department in Columbus, OH
- Michael Regan, CCM – vice president responsible for the firm’s national project management/ construction management practice. He is based in Toms River, NJ
- Jason Worth, PE, PP, CME – group manager with municipal services department in Toms River, NJ
The company also announced the following promotions:
- Patrick Jeffery, PE, PP, CME, was promoted to vice president. Patrick is the operations manager for T&M’s Toms River, NJ office.
- Donald Norbut, PE, PP, CME, CPWM, was promoted to vice president. He is based in Bloomfield, NJ and is a group manager with the company’s northern New Jersey municipal team.
- Sami Sarrouh, PE, was promoted to vice president. He is a senior technical environmental engineer based in Cleveland, OH.
- Lynn Spence, SPHR, was promoted to senior vice president and appointed to the company’s Board of Directors. She serves as their director of human resources from Middletown, NJ.
- James Sullivan, PE, was promoted to vice president. James is the operations manager for T&M’s Fairless Hills, PA office.
- Cynthia Zawrotuk, PE, was promoted to vice president. Cynthia is the company’s suburban Pennsylvania operations manager and works in Lancaster, PA.
“These individuals’ contributions and commitment to our clients and our organization play a significant role in delivering value and raising the company’s visibility as a leading firm in the industry,” said Gary Dahms, PE, PP, T&M’s President, CEO and Chairman. “T&M is delighted to announce these promotions and shareholder appointments and recognize outstanding performance.”
About T&M Associates
T&M Associates is a consulting and technical services company committed to dependable, results-driven services that span industries and communities nationwide. Headquartered in Middletown, NJ, the company is consistently recognized by national and local trade organizations for project excellence, including ranking in the top half of Engineering News Record’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms in the United States. T&M’s tagline, “Your Goals. Our Mission,” encapsulates its commitment to develop effective, creative and timely strategies and solutions to achieve its public and private clients’ business objectives. T&M employs a team of 400 business and technical professionals and operates from 19 office locations throughout Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Ohio.